Hi,
I am looking into building a personal workstation around the Tyan S2915
or the Tyan S2927 for LinuxBIOS hacking.

I have been following the mailing list since January when Yinghai Lu
posted a huge patch with support for the Tyan S2912, among other boards.
>From Tyan's webpage it seems that the S2927, like the S2912, uses the
nVIDIA MCP55 southbridge. However, the Super I/O chip on the S2927 is a
SMSC SCH5017 and not the Winbond W83627HF found on the S2912. The S2915
uses the nVIDIA NFP3600 + NPF3050 as the southbridge and the SMSC 5307
Super I/O controller.

Would Yinghai's patch support either of these two boards?

Thanks,
Arvind