Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 04:56:03PM -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>>> I seem to recall that the IMS boards went into a robot that was
>>> sent on a space trip?
>> I indeed recall the same thing. However... I can not properly
>> remember where the robot was sent to, or what it was programmed to
>> find, or what.
>
> I may have confused it with the iRobot PackBot. (v1 440bx)
>
> http://osdir.com/ml/linux.bios/2002-07/msg00385.html
>

> //Peter

Well, from what I can gather this is the IMS, which I think was produced
for Lockheed Martin, so it may have gone into space:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041020025059/www.bitworks.com/bitworks/html/projects/celeron.htm
See the attached email that google dug up. It essentially states the IMS
code isn't really useful, especially since he's left out the video init
stuff, it's just mainly for reference. So I think it's safe to remove,
as we now have the tyan and asus boards to work from.

-Corey