Hi, all,

Today, I almost finish LinuxBIOS on Tyan s3992. A text-mode RedHat is booted,
and a "Hello, World" is written and run. Thank a lot of people here. The
mistake I made is building LinuxBIOS on a FC machine and testing it on another
RH machine, many machine check panics arose.

The one thing left is that keyboard is not enabled in Linux. It seems it is not
correctly configured in LinuxBIOS. I have to use a serial port and terminal to
access the machine. Where the keyboard is enabled in LinuxBIOS? And maybe
easier, Linux has some kind of application like Windows to configure keyboard
or not?

Best Regards

丰立波 Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071