Whats a GX2?  I don't see any thing with GX2 on the website.

I thought that was whole point of the newer GX533 and the LX.  The are
using AMDs x86 stuff rather than the National Semi stuff.  If they are
still using VSA then I won't even bother.
No point in doing anything with SiS either.  You can't get an SiS
chipset(s) unless you talk huge quantities.

It will only be useful to me if its the GX533 or the LX and a CS5536
companion device.

Guess I need to go look at what info is in the developer site.

The VSA/VSA2 enables more true VGA compatibility and enables the audio, among a few other things. For any device where there is a NSC/AMD companion chip (CS5530/CS5536), as far as my understanging goes, includes VSA, the SC1200 and a few of those other integrated devices also have the VSA.

The difference between what AMD/NSC call the GX1 and GX2 is simply the companion chip - CS5530=GX1 platform, CS5536=GX2

Hamish