On Sunday 02 April 2006 07:48, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:

> Heh, now let's put an end to this thread. It has been established
> well that the PCQ people are nothing but a bunch of jokers. They have
> no feeling for the FOSS community and neither do they know about the
> way it works. Whenever people have tried working in the cathedral
> fashion like them, people have failed. What happened to them was just
> inevitable. I have never used PCQLinux myself, but I have always
> noticed it to be a lousy hack of Red Hat / FC. Just a few years back,
> I was reading some Credits or Readme file in the PCQLinux distro ...
> I found out that they had done a search-and-replace on all email IDs
> listed in the file. So it became [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], and stuff like that. That
> helped me in understanding their level of expertise and I never
> looked at a PCQLinux CD again.
> They are just a bunch of morons. Period.
> Regards,
> BG

:O :O :O

-- 
Dinesh A. Joshi

-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to