jtd, no need to laugh about it...i'm already sore at them :/

On 6/6/06, Arun K. Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Try Iqara (www.iqara.net).  I had them for about a year;  w.r.t.
downtime I did not experience such long outages.  I discontinued their
service because they did not deliver the promised speed (256Kbps).

MTNL TriBand is also an option if you already have a land line from
them.

Iqara...haven't heard good things about them. I dont suffer from such
long outages on powersurfer as well. This is an exceptional case I
guess but it just doesnt seem right. How about exatt? I dont want to
go in for MTNL because they dont have any flat rate plans. If there
are any billing issues then I just cant take out time and get them
fixed. Besides my MTNL landline is hardly functional!

--
Regards,
Dinesh A. Joshi

--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to