LO,

If the subject line confuses, or indicates, best of
distros, the body of the email isn't. 

What I am interested to know, is which distro among
Fedora Core would be best for the hardware
configuration I have

I plan to buy a new HDD and interested to know, which
Redhat / Fedora Distro would be best

Microprocessor: Pentium IV 1.7 GHz 
RAM: 256 MB DDR 
Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse
SAMTRON 15" Monitor
SONY CD-RW CRX23EE 52x / 32x / 52x
Realtek Ethernet Card

(here comes the odd part)
ASUS Motherboard P4S333VM
SiS 7012 Soundcard
SiS 650 onboard Graphics card

Though the sound card was detected in Redhat 9.0 (the
one I am using currently), none of the sound modules
(arts, ALSA) worked properly.

I am not interested in Debain Distros because, I have
absolutely no idea of a lot of things. Once, I have
some introduction (through different sources on the
internet), I'll dual boot...

But, can I dual boot among different distro's
Something like Debian, Ubuntu, OpenSuSE 10.2?

Also, if anyone has used GAIM on MTNL TRIBAND, please
let me know. 

I also plan to buy a new keyboard. Any suggestions for
a new keyboard ? (Simple ...no MM)


Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com 
<br><br> Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC.  Link: 
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/  

-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to