Sometime on Friday 29 December 2006 07:14, Kenneth Gonsalves said:
> well, now it is 50-50. Ilug-bom is there a glug-bom is there. It is
> clear that the original founders founded a lug. Also clear that

AFAIR, our's has always been a GLUG. I've been around only since a couple of 
years and am not aware of much of its history, but internet archive - 
web.archive.org suggests me so.

> Stallman suggested a change (not surprising). So was the change done
> after any discussion or announcement or just quietly slipped in? If
> the latter, it makes me very unhappy. Anyway the subject line still
> has [ILUG-BOM], and I hope no change is effected there without proper
> discussion and announcement - it would be a put-down on the list
> members if it was done 'on the sly'.

I remember having announced all changes/updates to the domain names on this 
list. Besides, both the domains are active and our services can be accessed 
from any of them. 

Anurag
-- 
      __                                  __
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.
    (recursive acronym) Gnu's Not Unix.

-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to