Debarshi Ray wrote:
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:00:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Krishna Pagadala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Fsf-friends] Help needed in Chennai
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Hi All,
One of the non-profits in Chennai that I work with
wants to convert 5 computers from Windows to GNU/Linux
can somebody help them? Helping will involve
installing and configure a GNU/Linux system.
I think that they will need one CD of TheOpenCD
http://www.theopencd.org/download
I am suggesting that they go with Kubuntu, does
anybody have install and live CD for Kubuntu?

Debarshi,

Please forward that person to ChennaiLUG mailing list in future. I am CC'ing this mail to him anyways.

To the OP,

1. Please mail the Chennai LUG Mailing List if you want to help from Chennai. The mail id is --> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and for more, please visit http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/mailman/listinfo/ilugc

2. I have Kubuntu with me, Kubuntu 6.06 comes as a single CD which is Live/Install. But, I do not have an alternate CD (if you are looking for it). If those who need Kubuntu CD can bring me an empty CD, I can burn you them a copy of it. You can reach me at NRCFOSS, AU-KBC Research Center, MIT campus of Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-44 between 8 am to 3 pm. Please call me and confirm before coming. Even if am not there, some one in NRCFOSS can burn you a kubuntu CD.

3. For help regarding Installation of Kubuntu, please mail the Chennai LUG mailing list. Someone in the list might be able to turn up and help you, if not me.


--
With Regards

Parthan (TechnoFreak)

.   A Proud GNU/Linux User and Ubuntero
.0.
..0 [Web] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Parthan
000 [Blog]http://technofreakatchennai.wordpress.com

--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to