Kartik,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Kartik Mistry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Dineshji,

No need to be formal. ;)

> I am in Mumbai for one day (ie 21st). If we can have meeting somewhere
> near Malad (+2, -2 stations). I am ready to talk about 'Debian' and if
> someone interested in Key signing, that is too.

We would sure love to hear about what's happening in Debian
particularly it's not so cordial relationship with Ubuntu. :) You can
sure post an OL to the list so people will know what they going to
learn.

I am working on getting a venue, so date and place is a bit tricky as
of now. Hope to resolve this in couple of days.

> --
>  Cheers,
>  Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
>  Homepage: people.debian.org/~kartik