On 05/29/2011 10:06 PM, Shamit Verma wrote:
>> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Rony <gnulinux...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for a good multimedia organiser that can dig into my system
>> and organise pictures, music, video files that are scattered across many
>> folders as doing it manually is just not possible for me. It should
> How to you keep media at the moment? I.e.
>
> 1. Do audio files have correct ID3 tags?
> 2. Are Audio files already in proper folders (E.g. songs of the same
> album in same folder)
> 3. Does media files / directories have some naming convention (E.g. To
> differentiate between music videos and movie videos, and to identify
> Episode # of TV shows)

The files are scattered and have extensions that tell their type, like
mp3, avi etc. What I want is a media browser that can dig through my
directories and sub directories and show files in folders like music,
video etc. Basically it will be an advanced search and sort utility.

--

Freedom is a shared resource. Take some, leave the rest for others.
Please trim your replies. Avoid cross posting to other lists.

Regards,

Rony.