Hello,

I would like to know if there is some update to date information about the
algorithm(s) used in the current LTS (4.14) version of the linux kernel. In
particular, I'm hoping to find some information about the actual
implementation. If such information exists, I think it'd be a great place to
start before trying to make sense of the kernel code base for virtual memory.

Thanks,