hi Scott,
the P5020 mmu is signed by the kernel no book3e found
kvm ppc64 crash if run by qemu.
in the kernel( 4.5 too)all is enabled we had a base .config by freescale/nix
where kvm options and book3e  where enabled.
my suspect is this can be an generated issue by  the host uboot or a missed tdb
parameter and not a linux kernel problem.
Just was need an expert point of view .
thanks for your time
luigi burdo

Inviato da iPad