Hello Rick,

Which version of xps_ll_temac are you using, and which version of EDK?
Using xps 9.2.02i, build EDK_lm_SP2.3+0

IP version for the TriMode_MAC_GMII (xps_ll_temac) is 1.00.b. EmacLite is 1.00.a

Also, do both designs meet timing?
As the software guy here, I have no idea. I've passed the question onto the electronics guys...

BUT, you put me on the right tracks: looking at the driver versions I started playing with the options you get in the [Configure IP] of the Ethernet Mac drivers. I couldn't get any improvement with the LLTEMAC, but after I added the buffers to the EmacLite: IT WORKED !

I'm still having trouble mounting an NFS root and ssh'ing into the target, but I guess that's another issue...
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/