Kumar Gala wrote:

On Jul 18, 2008, at 4:26 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

On Thursday 26 June 2008, Vitaly Bordug wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:21:23 +0200
Laurent Pinchart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There should be no dependencies. When the OF GPIO support is not
selected linux/of_gpio.h will define of_get_gpio() as a stub, so the
fs_enet driver will fall back to the legacy binding.

Have we reached a consensus on which tree the patch should go to ?
I think it should go through powerpc tree, not seeing too much
netdev-generic stuff in here. If noone will object, Kumar will pick it up I
guess...

Kumar, could you pick it up ? I'd like to see this in 2.6.27.

Best regards,

Jeff said he applied both to his tree already.

Yep, it's already in davem's net-next...

        Jeff