On Jul 25, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Kumar Gala wrote:

On Jul 24, 2008, at 11:00 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 13:10 -0300, Luis Machado wrote:
On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 11:53 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
Shouldn't this (and other places) be:

#if defined(CONFIG_44x) || defined(CONFIG_BOOKE)

if you are going to exclude 40x for now?  Otherwise this is still
enabled on 405 and setting the wrong register.

josh

Yes, sorry. I wasn't aware of this specific define value. It makes
things easier to support 405's later.

Like so?

Please, next time, when you re-send a patch like that, re-include
the full subject and patch description. You can add then blurbs after
the --- line if you want to add things that won't make it to git.

I'll deal with that specific one for now.

Ben, I want to make sure this works on FSL Book-E before it gets into tree and I need to think about what SMP issues it might have.

I talked to Josh about this at OLS and if you are ok I can deal with acceptance of this patch via my tree.

Josh pointed out that you went ahead and merged this.  Curse you :)

I've got a patch in my tree to address my initial concerns.

- k