Hi, all!

I'm currently in process of development of Xilinx I2C IP core driver and I've
run into the problem: the ISR for level-based IRQ is called twice.

It looks like level IRQ handling on Xilinx INTC with ARCH=powerpc is currently
broken as Xilinx INTC requires IRQ acknowledge with IRQ signal deasserted (i.e.
after ISR call). ISR is supposed to acknowledge level IRQ in the core which
asserted it thus deasserting appropriate IRQ signal.
And handle_level_irq() which is currently used as high-level IRQ handler for
Xilinx INTC only tries to acknowledge IRQ before ISR call. So that the IRQ
remains asserted in INTC and after the call to desc->chip->unmask() causes
spurious attempt to process the same IRQ again. However, call to
desc->chip->ack() this time finishes the required procedure of IRQ acknowledge.

I see a few ways to resolve this:
1. Change high-level handler to __do_IRQ() (as for ARCH=ppc) with proper
methods modification (which is deprecated).
2. Change handle_level_irq() so that it calls desc->chip->ack() or
desc->chip->end() (and set chip->end to point to xilinx_intc_ack() for Xilinx
INTC) before desc->chip->unmask() (may potentially cause breakage for other
arches. But I've tried it and it works).
3. Acknowledge IRQ at INTC in ISR (quick'n'dirty hack).

Regards, Sergey Temerkhanov