Hi all,
I'm trying to send some data through DMA from a memory buffer to a PCI video card VRAM.

While I got that I need to alloc the src buffer through dma_alloc_coherent, I don't understand which address I should give as the dst address.

I tried both the mapped hw address and an address received from pci_map_single, but even if the DMA transfer completes "correctly", I have the wrong data in the VRAM in the end.

I read about all the PCI DMA manuals, but it seems they are for letting some external DMA device on the PCI bus read/write from/to the main memory.

How do you do that?

Thanks,
Matteo