ppc 6xx

In platform_init function of  sandpoint.c , I delete the code of
getting command line from uboot, and set command_line to a fixed value
, which are like this:

            sandpoint.c-->  platform_init
                 #if 0
                 if (r3 && r6) {
                /* copy board info structure */
                memcpy( (void *)__res,(void *)(r3+KERNELBASE), sizeof(bd_t) );
                /* copy command line */
                *(char *)(r7+KERNELBASE) = 0;
                strcpy(cmd_line, (char *)(r6+KERNELBASE));
        }
                #endif
                strcpy(cmd_line, "xxx");

But I found that , when calling start_kernel in head.S (by rfi
instruction), the borad was reset into uboot, that is :

                li              r4,MSR_KERNEL
        FIX_SRR1(r4,r5)
        lis     r3,start_ker...@h
        ori     r3,r3,start_ker...@l
        mtspr   SPRN_SRR0,r3
        mtspr   SPRN_SRR1,r4
        SYNC
        RFI              //reset,why?

The RFI  instruction  here, caused the board reset to uboot.  Can
someone give me some advice on how could this happened?

Thank you