> +config MMC_SDHCI_ESDHC
> +     bool
> +     depends on MMC_SDHCI
> +     select MMC_SDHCI_PLTFM
> +     help
> +       This selects SDHCI driver for Freescale eSDHC controller.

bool is not a good choice here, because if ESDHC_IMX is selected as a
module (-m), it will get converted here to built-in (-y). Same goes for
MMC_SDHCI_PLTFM. If I change both into tristate and then compile, I get
a build error:

ERROR: "sdhci_pltfm_suspend" [drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "sdhci_get_of_property" [drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "sdhci_pltfm_init" [drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "sdhci_pltfm_free" [drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc.ko] undefined!

So, the module-support seems to be missing for the library.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |