Dear Kentaro,
> -------------------------------------------------------------> "netperf -H
> 192.168.1.1 -t TCP_STREAM" 110 Mbps> "netperf -H 192.168.1.1 -t UDP_STREAM"
> 210 Mbps> -------------------------------------------------------------
Are these results the ones with or without Jumbo-frame enabled? If no, they are
quite good I think. The results from Montavista probably are the ones with
Jumbo-frame enabled.

For anybody who has interest on this topic, I have recently an accepted paper
which has part of the content on this. The link is
http://web.it.kth.se/~mingliu/publications/co_design(icfpt07).pdf and in 6.2
section, I listed our measurement results. 300Mbps for TCP and 400Mbps for UDP,
with Jumbo-frame enabled. Unfortunately I did not explain the details and
detailed configurations on our case. So these results are only for your
reference.

BR
Ming