Dear all,
I downloaded the newest version 2.6.27 kernel from the Xilinx tree. I found
that it is much different with the previous version 2.6.24-rc8 we are using.
Maybe my question is stupid, but I cannot find the previous xparameters_ml40x.h
file in arch/ppc/platform/4xx/xparameters/ in the new arch/powerpc folder. So
how can I import my BSP parameters in the new kernel for the customized design?

One more question is, I tried "make zImage". But I cannot find the generated
zImage.elf, as the previous kernel will do.How to generate the .elf kernel file?

Thanks for your help and answering.

BR
Ming