Hey,

I am attempting to use phc2sys and debug some new hardware, and I want
to be able to sort of "free-running" mode measure the difference clock
offset and frequency offset, but without actually passing corrections.

Is there a way to do this? The reason for this is that I believe that my
adjfreq function is not correct, so I don't want it to be run, and I
would like to be able to see if software can get some sort of measure of
how fast my clock is running. I think it's possible my base frequency is
incorrect right now.

Regards,
Jake