On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 09:20:44AM +0200, Burkhard Ilsen wrote:
> The reason is that t3 is reset after the first step letting
> tsproc_update_offset() fail.

You mean the call to tsproc_reset() after SERVO_JUMP...

> I think tsproc_update_offset() should not fail in this case because the
> filtered delay is still available and t3 is not needed.

which passes fail=0, preserving tsproc->filter_delay.  Since we took
the trouble to keep filter_delay, then yes, we should also use it!

> T3 is needed only when using raw_mode or weighting.
>
> I propose checking the variables only if they are used:

Like Jake said, your patch is whitespace damaged.  Please teach your
mailer about plain text.

Thanks,
Richard