Dear Linuxptp-users,

One of my customers wants to change NTP to PTP in their network.

So I’ve been tested the linuxptp on my test servers(linux). It works very
well.

They want to run PTP(as slave) on the whole nodes which is installed in
linux and windows,

and also want to monitor the same monitoring tool (eg. pmc).

Is there any effort to port the linuxptp (ptp4l and pmc) into windows?

If I port the linuxptp into windows, what is the main consideration?

Thanks for your advices.

KIM, SOOYOUNG

RTst (Reliable, Trustworthy)
702, 400, Daedeok-daero, Seo-gu, Daejeon, 35203 KOREA
Mobile : +82-10-9696-3032 FAX: +82-70-8668-5257
E-mail : mailto:sy...@rtst.co.kr

Senior Researcher
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
138 Gajeong-no, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 34129 KOREA
Phone : +82-42-860-1682
E-mail : mailto:sy...@etri.re.kr