HI Richard,

thanks for your answer.
The failures are part of the test and after the HW restoring I'm pretty
sure that the protocol waltzer is running fine. I noticed that the ptp4l
shows master offset and delay summaries. In order to have offset and delay
values, the Sync/DelayReq/DelayResp should be correctly exchanged, am I
right?
Another observation is that Killing and restarting again the ptp4l I reach
the SLAVE state without servo jump.

Just now I placed the servo_reset() inside handle_state_decision_event()
when we have a fresh new best master, after the clock_freq_est_reset()
method.

Thanks for your help,

luigi

luigi

--
*Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini*
My Professional Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/comio>

*"UNIX is very simple, it just needs a genius to understand its
simplicity." [cit.]*