On 23 Mar 2021 at 8:34, Frank Rysanek wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2021 at 21:15, Richard Cochran wrote:
> >
> > FYI, the new ts2phc program does everything that synbc did, and
> > more.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Richard
>
> Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna have to try that :-)

...allright, reading through the manpage, it's tugging at my sleeve
that my next project in this vein would be a DIY Boundary Clock (sort
of - not necessarily a bridge and certainly not a HW switch) that
would contain a custom 25 MHz VC-OCXO in the servo loop :-)
But this is probably gonna have to wait, as I have no immediate use
case for that...

Frank