Hi,

I'm trying to use i350 adapter with a hardware 1pps signal input on a SDP
pin.

I'm testing on kernel 5.19(i350 hardware ts capture function was announced
to be supported since kernel 5.17), using 'ts2phc' program could capture
the 1PPS input event, but it failed to write time adjustment to the nic.

Then I looked into igb driver source code, found these two function
'igb_ptp_adjtime_82576' and 'igb_ptp_settime_82576' calculated the target
timecounter value, but doesn't write the target value to nic register. In
contrast to  i210 routine which works fine,'igb_ptp_adjtime_i210()' calls
'igb_ptp_write_i210()' method to write target time value to SYSTIM
registers.

Did I miss something, or the igb_ptp driver is currently broken for i350?