Hallo Dear linuxptp-users,

Please could any one from you help me answer this question.

For our Project Needs,  I would like to have the possibility of doing the
following :

I would like to run two demons of ptp4l on one machine as a slave , that is
slave 1 and slave 2

and two demons of ptp4l on the second machine with two master:  master1
,master 2.

I would like to have : slave1 synchronising with master1 and
                                  slave2 synchronising with master2.

Is this that possible?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Baya