I must correct myself on this:

On 18 Jun 2018, at 13:50, Jord Pool
<jord.p...@outlook.com<mailto:jord.p...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Seems like it indeed isn’t. However, /dev/ptp0 is the only device that is
actually able to synchronize with phc2sys; all other /dev/ptpX devices are
never reaching servo state s2 and alway return insanely high offset/freq values.

Let’s say ethtool -T enp0s25 displays that /dev/ptp2 is the PTP clock.

ptp4l then also returns “selected /dev/ptp2 as PTP clock”

I am able to synchronize all /dev/ptpX devices with phc2sys, but NOT /dev/ptp2
inc this case.

When /dev/ptp4 is selected as PTP clock, I am able to synchronize all /dev/ptpX
devices with phc2sys, but NOT /dev/ptp4.

Kind regards,

Jord Pool