I am trying to set up PTP between a server and switch. The Switch is the
Mellanox SN2100 switch. I am trying to send the PTP to some clients on the
switch.
The timesource on my server has  the lowest priority, while the server has a
little higher value priority. The switch has priority greater than the server
and then clients have priority in the 100s. They are all on the same domain.

Does anyone know why the switch may be bounding between the actual grandmaster
timesource and itself? The server reaches the "uncalibrated" state on the
switch before the switch syncs back to itself. The clients on the switch behalf
the same way, bounding between syncing to the grandmaster and switch.

Thank you and any guidance would be appreciated

Benjamin Chang
Research Engineer II