Thanks Timothy for the reply,

Unfortunately I can't find any PTP devices inside the /dev/ folder.

Im trying the following demo:
https://dev.ti.com/tirex/explore/content/mcu_plus_sdk_am243x_08_06_00_43/docs/api_guide_am243x/EXAMPLES_ENET_LAYER2_MULTI_CHANNEL_PTP.html
Using the TI AM243x LP board.

On the board side I'm getting the logs printed till above the line: Doing
first adjustment

The board is connected directly to the Linux PC via a USB to Ethernet
adapter and LAN cable.

I'm wondering if there is something that should be enabled in the Kernel to
get it recognised?

Regards,
*Tony*