Hi Christian,

Can confirm that is the order I compiled and installed the 3 pieces on this
new Linux installation.

JSampler opens the editor in real-time mode, as does the LSCP commandline
**but** only when JSampler has previously connected to LinuxSampler. In a
standalone mode with simply netcatting the same lscp commands JSampler uses
to set up the midi, audio and sampler channels, using the LSCP commandline
"EDIT INSTRUMENT CHANNEL 0" produces the error about no suitable instrument
editor being found.

Thanks,

Andrew.