Hi all,

IIRC, a while back the Linuxtools automake feature has been renamed from
"Linuxtools" to "CDT" namespace, and some p2.inf magic was applied in order to
do that in a clean way.

I think we're in a similar situation with the recent restructuring of
org.eclipse.tcf.te.terminals.feature to org.eclipse.tm.terminal.feature.

Can anybody give me any pointers about what has been done in Linuxtools / CDT ?

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner - Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6