Sounds great.  In the FAQ, it says that you must have permission from
copyright owners.  This is not needed for any Red Hat employee
contributions, but we
have a few things we got from external sources (Dockerfile editor and Meson
editors come to mind).  Now might be a good time to reach out
to the original copyright holders.

-- Jeff J.