Hi folks,

Thanks for the notification. I am updating (semi?)active CDT 9.6 branches
with this change <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/137626/>.

BTW, one of the side effects of the removal is that the simrel.build for
old tags now no longer points to valid p2 repos. I imagine it is not just
linuxtools that would prevent a build, but more of a heads up.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham