Hi folks,

Can someone confirm or point me at the P2 URL for Linuxtools 7.2.0 please,
especially Docker part as the CDT build for CDT9.7
<https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/> is broken? The downloads
<https://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/downloads.php> and news
<https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/> pages currently only list up to
7.0.1. In addition the root directory on download
<https://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/> has a custom HTML so I can't
browse there.

Poking around in the downloads directory I see
https://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/update-docker-4.2.0/ seems to be
the newest version for docker and
https://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/update-7.2.0/ is the other URL.

Are those URLs correct?