--- On Tue, 7/10/08, सुखदेव सो <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: सुखदेव सो <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LinuxVadaPav] How to connect Internet in lijnux
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008, 11:59 AM

            On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 11:37 +0530, rakesh thakur wrote:

> Hi all

>  i want to connect internet in linux.is there any special drivers

> required for conenction.plz help me out.

> *if anyone also known to connect via Mobile plz replay also.

What type of internet connection you want to configure? And on which

distro? (O.S)? Is it cable/broadband/ dialup or mobile? please specify.

And what you tried ? Please give steps which you tried to setup

connection on "LINUX".

> Machine is HP L1710

I think brand and model no. of the system is totally irrelevant

regarding internet connection.  correct me if I am wrong.

> Thanks n Regards RaKeSh R ThAkUr 9920880789 / 9967599844

It is not good idea to give cell numbers on public mailing list.

Regards,

Sukhdev Jadhav

Jr. Open Source Consultant

Registered User : 432868

Hello Mr.Sukhdev,
   Really Very Nice Reply.Users needs to be specific while posting their
problems and queries.

Regards,
Pushpraj N.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/