From: Neelesh Raje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] clone software for linux
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], "linux_ipsr" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, "linuxvadapav" <linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 3:14 PM

Dear all,

I need a clone software for linux, which is used for exact duplication of
linux(hard disk). could any body suggest me for the same.

thanks and regards
neelesh