From: Naresh Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] Network card
To: "Linux Vada" <linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 4:33 AM

            Hi all,

I have installed Linux Enterprise Server 4 update 2. The server is up & running.

But i am unable to set network.

dmesg has no entry of network. Also in /etc/sysconfig/ hwconf i am unable to
find network adaptor. I know it should be in hwconf with mac address displayed.

Can anyone help me with finding which n/w card is present & how to configure
it. I have GUI option also enabled.

An immediate reply will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Naresh Rawat

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php