On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Mr Nitin sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hello All ,
>
> Can anyone please help me with all basic and advance command used in redhat
> linux 4.0
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Nitin Sen
>
>  __._,_.

Hi Nitin,

Please search linux tutorials on google. there are Tons and Tons of them
available.
Also Redhat has their own documentation and guides. Also linux ships with
manuals.
Please refer them.

Here is a link though for your referrance for tutorials and guides.

http://tldp.org     ---- for General linux
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/#RHEL4

If you have a problem with a specific command or looking for a specific
functionality and dont know how to do it, pose your question here.

Note: All LinuxVadapav users. This forum is a technical forum for genuine
problems faced by our fellowmates and community users. Please avoid asking
general questions which you can easily search for in few minutes.

Regards,
Viket