dear all

i have 2 linux servers one is a mail server & other is a squid proxy server

on my mail server i have  written a script for adding users and i want the same
username & password to be created on  the other proxy server machine
so i had created another script on proxy server and in my main script  i call
the other script on the remote machine  but the value of username & password
are not getting  passed to the remote server
even i tried the export variable but is also not doing the same

any help in the same will be highly appreciated

regards

ashok abraham

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/