Copy all your rpm in a folder let it be /var/ftp/pub/Server

then create a file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ with anyname having a
extention .repo take a example /etc/yum.repos.d/server.repo

contents of file
[Server]
name=server
baseurl=file:///var/ftp/pub/Server
gpgcheck=0

after that install a rpm createrepo

and then be ready too create a repositary of /var/ftp/pub/Server
by
# createrepo /var/ftp/pub/Server

remeber to delete repodata folder from the /etc/yum.repos.d/Server
before you create repository for yum server, if you forgot to do so,
dont worry you will get and error and a message to delete old
repository data in /var/ftp/pub/Server/.olddata
# rpm -rvf /var/ftp/pub/Server/.olddata

your yum server is ready to work and you can install and remove by
# yum install package-name
# yum remove package-name

if you still get a error, try this
# yum clean all