On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:57 PM, chokkalingam k
<chokkalinga...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
> If any one have a detailed information about this consoles pls send me the
> link or pdf..DRAC, ILOM, KVM, ALOM, HMC consoles.... Thanx in advance...
>
> Thanx and Regards
> ----------------------
> chokkalingam.k
> 09892143043

Hi,

Please go through this docs which would help you in understanding.

www.nortel.com/*drac  - DRAC

*http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/819-1160-13/819-1160-13.pdf - - ILO

http://www.technix.co.il/ALOM.pdf  - ALOM
http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/819-2445-11/819-2445-11.pdf  - ALOM

Hardware management console:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247491.pdf
http://maben.homeip.net/static/computers/aix/HMC/HMC%205.1%20code/HMC%205.1%20readme.pdf

Also you can find many docs just google out..

Hint : Always use while searching pdf docs "Search string filetype:pdf"

eg : google for this ===HMC filetype:pdf====. This will give you results for
all the pdf files for HMC

Also let me know if you require any other information.
--
Ashwin R.