On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Mahesh Patil <linuxmah...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:

>   HI group
>              We are planning to setup  a linux lab with 30 PC .
>              what is best configuration of PC and  Server to be needed
>              What is COST of AS 5 Server .
>              It is necessary to buy clinet or Fedora is ok
>              What additional requirement its urgent plz help .
>
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Ashwin R.

HI Mahesh,

Firstly tell us what exactly you are going to do with the machines what is
your requirement, is it for Classes or it is fo business purpose. Anyways
Computer hardware rates have gone very low and you can get a high end
machine at not more that 15 to 17 thousand.

About the OS You should try Using Centos. I have been using centos for last
3 years and found to be very stable you would get very prompt support in the
mailing list, Alos in the IRC you would get good hellp from people.

Also you can try Debian based Ubuntu : Supports major linux packages nad
great great help for it.

Ashwin