On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 22:53 -0800, ilampooranan wrote:

> better go for Thunderbird instead of Evoluation. thunderbrid u can
> finish the task early. even user point of view easy to use.

Both are good and user friendly. Evolution is more like Outlook.
There should not be any problem in migrating Outlook mails to Evolution.

I used Thunderbird long time. Now using Evolution on Fedora 10 from last
9 months. And I am much happy. This mail I am sending via Evolution. You
will come to know by message header. Both the clients are good for
mailling list too.

Nilesh, I am waiting for your own Howto for this task.

Best of luck.

--
Sukhdev Sopan Jadhav <sukhdevjad...@gmail.com>