On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:48 AM, senty_dil <arpittol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --- In linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com, "Nadeem M. Khan"
Hi Arpit,

> even my messages are taking longer than usual to post...

Are you top posting? Please check your sent items to be sure.

> i submitted a iptables problem around 4 days back but it is not yet
> published..

The last message from you (senty_dil) was on Dec 31 with the subject
"Cache peer between squid and ISA 2006 Enterprises". I do not see any
pending messages from you.

> please look for the issue and tell me if i did something wrong so my
> messages wernt posted...

We do not block any messages unless they blatantly break the
guidelines. If a member does not adhere to the guidelines, at most, he
would not be removed from moderation and his messages would take time
to appear.

Regards,
NMK.