From: Micro Kernel <mubeennakad...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [LinuxVadaPav] email bouncing issue
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 22 January, 2009, 3:23 PM

Hello,

   It's not a queue or connection problem. Your server connected and
sent the message; the remote server didn't respond with an SMTP
code. A problem is mismatched MTU and broken PMTU - your server is sending
large
packets that need to be fragmented but the ICMP must-fragment
messages but larger ones have problems this might be the cause.

Set the MTU setting to higher value and try.

Look for timeoutremote value in qmail set to atleast 2000.

Kind Regards,
Mubeen Nakade.

"Being the best is not at all important, doing the best is all that matters"