Can you be more specific..

well you can connect your proxy server to both the ISP with different
lan cards.. and it is as simple as it is .....

if you have leaselines.. it will be coming to a router and then you
would be redirecting it to a switch... redirect both leaselines to
same switch and then to same proxy server...

--- In linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com, Nileshkumar Pitroda