Hello guys

Some days back Ashwin Muni posted a thread which consisted a direct link to
download a book "Postfix: A Definitive guide". I believe this is strictly
against rules. this is not a free book and can not be distributed like this. It
is same as distributing a pirated software, which of course we do a lot but not
on public forums or at least not on ours. I think this should be cleared to all
the members as well as added into the group rules.

I am  seriously thankful for the contribution of ashwin & believe he didnt have
any wrong intention but in earlier too as nadeem sir has mentioned because of
posting of one wrong document, he got a call from Redhat Inc. and this could
also leads to some serious problem & i guess there woudnt be much dicsussion &
argue on this thread because our threads comes into result while googling &
seriously it doesnt looks nice when we are arguing on everything except linux &
technologies.

Please Ashwin dont take it personally, I am sorry if i hurt you.

Arpit Tolani